LOVE

Caution:This article is highly melodramatic.Do not dig in if you hate son-mother sentiments...

This article is a tribute to the one i love the most.No,she is not the beautiful girl one sees in a bus stop on a wet evening after a heavy downpour.No,she is not the classmate who smses you"hi hello" when she finishes all assignments and has nothing else to do.No,she is the one who cries if i do not eat my breakfast in the hostel mess.She is the one from whom i was born.My Mother R.B.Banumathi,52 years old,is still toiling hard in Syndicate bank as a clerk to make my life cosy and rosy.
She wants to make sure that each and every step i take in life is safe.If she finds any thorn on the way,she is ready to put her outstretched hand between me and the thorns.Of all relations in life,the most beautiful may be one's wife but the most meaningful is one's mother.I was born on Jan 13,1991.She was reborn on that very day.She has dedicated her life to my wellbeing since then.
She is very much proud of me.Even a win in a small quiz competition involving 4 teams(i came third) was a Sachin's century to her.She used to call all her friends and keep bragging("My son is very talented "etc etc)Only i knew the truth.But moms are always moms.I was a half-hero to her.Once she commented that i look like "Vaaranam Ayiram Surya".Everyone else knows that i look like S.J.Suryah.
It s a great experience to watch a movie in a theater with her.I used to tell all facts i know about the movie.("Goutham menon's first movie is minnale....it was harris's first too" etc)She will start wondering about my GK("how knowledgeable you are Umesh!") as if i had explained to her the Theory of Relativity.Even a small thing i do was a big celebration for her.
I remember her tears when she left me in the PSG Tech hostel.She could not bear my separation from her.She used to call me atleast 8 times a day(even now after 2 years of college life,she keeps calling).My friends started ridiculing me. I never mind them.
Friends may leave you,All other relatives may bid goodbye to you,lover may ignore you but Mothers just cannot do that.I have never worshipped God.Even now,in a moment of crisis I pray to my mom and no one else.Once I was praying to my mom "My mom should get well soon!"..
This much is enough.Whatever i have said above is something which happens in everyone's life.Nothing new added to it..
I want to end by sayin that this relation is better than all other loves.Love even before first sight.Love your mom.Show that love to her.Keep her happy.In turn,You will be happy(never mind the global meltdown or terrorist attacks)

Comments

  1. Umesh,

    Greetings!
    Out of 10 movie/music review blogs this is most lovely one.You are a good expressive and impressive son!.

    I believe each one of us (son/daughter)! love their mom and dad. The way of their expressiveness is vary from person to person. If each one, started behave like you there will be happy love-life and won't be any breach between their relationship.

    Here I trust you should take care and love your parent till end of this world's life.

    Cheers,
    Raghav

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you can tell every son as "half-hero" -> hero/2 ?

    I think it should be -> hero/(no of sons)!!!
    What am I correct???

    Then dont remove the comments then only people can know about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I am really mean while commenting to arbitrary blogs, but you are something different. I respect you and I mean it. Thanks for writing this article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey , one of my friend suggested to read this article and it was worth it , rather something more than that . Love - u actually proved it from ur article that meaningful love comes much much above any other love ... god (mother)bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna.. this is logi.. awesome!!... Mind blowing.. It was like as if you had penned down ma feelings!!.. Even i do LOVE MA MOM loads n loads!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi:) i know its tooooooo late to comment on this article..but i wanted to comment ..bigggg wish:)..this is the best of the bests :):).i have read this article so many times.(more than 30).each time when i read your new article,i read this very first article also (posted on 2008..).amma is the one who dies to make us live better.your article s so touchin..yu are lucky to get her.in turn she is lucky to get yu:)
    she is right only..yu are sema talented:).
    i love each and every line of this article:).."make amma happy .in turn yu ll be happy".powerful :)..awesome,mind blowing,fantastic,excellent,superb,fabulous,:)..(searchin for words)..nice to see this beautiful relation..thanks for this beautiful article:):)..
    sorry to comment on this article after 2 years:)..i am sure that every step yu make in your life ll be safe,ll be makin her feel proud,ll be makin her the most happiest person...:).
    hello ,there are class mates who messages yu 'hi wat doin 'even when they have works oki:):).
    keep bloggin..keep writin beautiful articles like this:).all the best SUC:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts