Umesh at 18

I turned 18 this Jan 13.In a country where every couple keeps fornicating without condoms and keeps rising our population by thousands every 10 minutes,me turning 18 is not an event of celebration.It is a detestable piece of news.I have not done anything to this fragile country.I am living in a parallel universe of my own unmindful of the chaos around me.I celebrate guys like A.R.Rahman who have done nothing material to me and forget the faceless  Common Man who is toiling at the street corner for my wellbeing.
I have got the best possible Mom in this world who cries if I am sad.The one person for whom I had to sacrifice other beautiful relations.A loving dad who is always upset with me for not spending time with him.A fantastic brother who is always proud of me and keeps bragging about me.and FRIENDS-i have got the best possible.Without the friends i have got,i cannot handle my course in Engineering.If i have any trouble in studying,my friends are there to either help me out or say "same pinch" and fail with me.I got the world's best guys as my friends in school and even in college,my tryst with the best continues.
2008 was terrible because i made some enemies for once.2 enemies who have to be very much near me through out this college life,thanks to the roll numbers.Two who were very close at some other point in life-who always had a smile for me- now have just a cold stare reserved for me.One relation went awry because of me.I betrayed the person's faith and love in me.The other relation soured because of reasons known only to the Almighty.
Thanks to all those who wished me on my bday.Special thanks to Ajith for creating a seperate thread in "Byxtroczarz" community for my bday(That i was the only person to respond to that thread is irrelevant to this article).For all my wellwishers,do not wish me a great life.Promise me that you will always be there till the end to see me fall and come running with care or see me rise and say "That's my Umesh"!

 

Comments

  1. Dai First Give Me 100Rs For My Bed.....Then Stop Blowing Your Own Trumpet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts