For Attendance Sake!

I have had a tough 2 week period on the Blogosphere with my Blogger ID hacked.I could not recover my password as I had forgot the answer to the security question.("What is your first teacher's name?"-I tried answers from Kasab to Obama.I still could not hit upon the right one.)My brother's friend who had hacked my ID atlast helped me out giving away the password.I felt like slapping him.He may hack my profile again.So gave a helpless smile back.I have to learn hacking soon,hack that *******'s Gmail ID and forget hacking.
A lot happened in the past two weeks.On the international front,Resul Pookutty and Rahman kept us engaged with some happy news.Bad news came in that Srilankan cricketers were attacked by till-now anonymous shooters in Lahore.Future looks bleak for cricket in South Asia with Lalit Modi being asked to reschedule IPL. On the national front,the election fever is just catching up with even Jayalalitha talking about a separate Tamil nation!
Personally,the past 2 weeks have been quite a ride.I cried after 1 year on Feb 26,2009.The last time I cried was on February 3,2008.I hate crying.When I cry,it will be for the most trivial of reasons.Last year I cried because Food tokens were not issued to my classmates during Kriya!(an Intercollege techno fest).This time around,friends were making fun of my blog.I started crying.It came as a bolt from the navy blue for them.They will never understand why I cried.
I did not cry just because they alleged plagiarism in my blog.Those tears were for everything that happened from February 3,2008 to February 26,2009.(Ranging from Ganguly's retirement to Ramalinga Raju's complicity to the big layoffs in the private sector to Kasab and co's audacity to My mother's Kidney issues to the love lost in the third semester).Tears are like world wars.There may be a single immediate reason for the sudden breakout.But there are 1000 other major reasons beneath the surface.
Kriya,Yukth,my Linear Integrated Circuits lab exam..Lot to share with you..Keep following the blog for more gleanings and more fun.

Comments

  1. Machi, awesome post da. Looking forward to more. And I regret that I missed seeing you in tears da :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts