Frosty Decisions!

"வானம் எங்கும் பறந்தாலும் பறவை என்றும் தன் கூட்டில்!"
I will be off to college tomorrow for another gruelling year with resistors which all look alike,power supplies which never work and staff who never smile.I am into the third year of my college life and something material must be learned atleast this year.Two years have run off in a blur.I planned of writing something nostalgic but no time to write a history when history beckons you(!).
The third year makes or breaks careers.Going to CAT classes for a prospective seat in IIM-A and revisiting first year notes for placement preparation.My future is bleak-MBA,civil services exam,MNCs,journalism and even film making!Many roads there to be taken and I have a Frostian decision to take.The most important year of my life begins.
I may not be that regular in blogging with my unwillingness in using my department lab for anything-even blogging.Am back in my little nest.Take care!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts