Fall,Rise,Fall...

The predicament I find myself in reminds me of Arun Vijay,the protagonist in Sujatha's "Kanavu Thozhirchalai"(There cannot be a more apt title for a cinema-based novel than this).Arun Vijay is a popular actor whose life is in shambles-the release of the film he produced gets delayed due to monetary issues and he is on the verge of bankruptcy.So he runs away from Chennai handing over the reins to his assistant.He goes back to Srirangam to woo his old lover only to be shunned.("Is it not too late now Arun?")He stands in the shores of Cauvery contemplating suicide.His assistant comes running saying that he somehow arranged for the release and the movie is a runaway hit.Arun Vijay laughs hysterically,"அபத்தம்!அபத்தம்! ஒன்றும் புரியவில்லை!".
When the 5th semester results were out yesterday,I underwent catharsis like Arun Vijay.After an emotionally draining week,this results(A GPA of 9) gave me a peace of mind.(Inspite of my "Mentioned-many-times-already" hatred towards ECE)

Comments

Popular Posts