How is Raavan?>>How are you?

Me:Corridor.Economics.Desh Ki Mitti.Heaven.

Me:I am studying.will call every half an hour.Play the Raavan trailer for me.Pls.Ok?

Me:Raavan preview songs out.Not nice:(

Me:Call.urgent.Raavan.

Me:Kata Kata super.Call

Me:Listen to the Shehnai interludes in "Thok De Ghilli" and call me.

Me:Ranjha Ranjha is extraordinary.Call

Me:I was listening to Pray For Me Brother.Pay attention to the "Round and round" part.Super.

Me:The first 25 seconds in Beera Beera are marana gethu.No one like Rahman.

After checking out my sent items for the past one month,I realise that if not for Rahman,I would not be SMSing Omkar(my brother) at all.Grammies pale when compared to this achievement of keeping a relationship alive.
Omkar calls,does not even care to ask "how are you?",asks "how is Raavan in Tamil?",I say "super",he says "Apada.ok.bye",call disconnects.I do not care either.We are living our relation through Rahman and I am so happy with that.


Comments

  1. u bet u hav heard none like Rahman
    i bet Rahman has not had fans like u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts