Random!

*As soon as I got down in Madurai,I was suffocated by the surfeit of Azhagiri.A poster warned me "இது அஞ்சா நெஞ்சன் கோட்டை!உள்ளே நுழையாதே!".I was worried whether I should enter Madurai at all before realising that the warning was for Jayalalitha who is visiting on 18th.Someone is joking that "Jayalalitha did not receive these many letters even when she was an actress-in-her-prime".Death warnings are arriving at Jayalalitha's door daily.

Even before ADMK men could paste posters,Azhagiri is all over the place warning Jayalalitha to stay back in her place.(Koda Naadu,according to posters).Now,ADMK is striking back pasting posters like "Amma தான் hero!மற்றவர்கள் எல்லாம் zero".(When did a woman become a Hero?).After the highs in Tiruchi and Coimbatore,this is the real test for Amma.There is no dearth of theatre in Tamilnadu politics.One can only see this intensify in the upcoming months as the elections get closer.Following Tamil nadu politics has always been absolutely gratifying.

*Sample these posters to know the extent of Azha-giri(A la Dadagiri) in Madurai





*Next friday,I will be creating history.I have my Digital Communication Systems lab exam.What makes it a part of history is that it is the final lab exam I will be writing in my four-year Undergraduate life.So,whether I understand the question or not,whether I get the components or not,whether I manage to get the output or not,I will enjoy each and every second of those 3 hours and Sampath sir's antics.As a beautiful poem I read some years back reminds me,
"குளிர குளிர நனைகிறேன்-
வராமலே போகலாம்
இன்னும் ஒரு முறை மழை!"

*I enjoyed reading this in Vikatan."சிறு வயதில் ஏழு கடல் ஏழு மலை தாண்டும் சக்தி ஒரு கனவில் இருந்தது!இன்று ஏழு கடல் ஏழு மலை தாண்டி ஒளிந்து இருக்கிறது கனவு!".The pangs of growing-How true!

*I pray to my Amma that no one else(not even enemies or acquaintance-turned-psychos) in this world should get tooth ache.If only the doctor had not told,"For a future administrator,this pain is nothing",I would have cried rolling on the hospital's floor.

Comments

  1. Those photos are really amusing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there in Madurai on the exact day the first poster was being put up(after he became an MP,I believe)...and one week post my final presentation...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts