Bye,for now!

This is the wrongest possible time to close down my blog considering the overwhelming response to the series of "Top 10 moments" ("Pls post soon.I will read it and then sleep").But I wish that this temporary bye to blog will result in better pursuits.May good things happen to you (and me).

Till then,

ஒரே கனா என் வாழ்விலே-
அதை நெஞ்சில் வைத்திருப்பேன்!
கனா மெய் ஆகும் நாள் வரை
உயிர் கையில் வைத்திருப்பேன்!
வானே என் மேல் சாய்ந்தாலுமே
நான் மீண்டு காட்டுவேன்!
நீ என்னை கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சினால்
நிலவை வாங்குவேன்!

Vairamuthu.Rahman.Guru.2007.

Comments

  1. For Chanda :

    Just a single dream in life-
    I will have it in my heart!
    Till the day the dream comes true,
    I will live in this world!
    Even if the sky falls on me,
    I will rise again and show who I am!
    If you alone promise to be with me,
    I will buy even the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt.your dream ll come true!all the best!.S U can!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the big come back :)
    good luck umeeeeeesh :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for ur endeavour machi.... wish u come out with flying colors da....

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the very best.... umesh kesavan I.A.S..... waiting to c ur pic and ur interview in the coverpage of competition wizard..... (i know ..... its goin to happen.....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I P L na C S K....I A S na N S K...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR I A S DREAM UMESH...LOVE U FOREVER,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all for ur love and wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thus you will need to provide up another features to obtain this. This particular variety of evaluation is actually provided towards the player associated with various items set up options.

    RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold   Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Experience the incredible trip to rajasthan with Ajinkya tours, rajasthan tour packages and make mesmerizing vacations.
    http://www.ajinkyatours.in/Rajasthan.aspx
    http://www.ajinkyatours.in/Kashmir_tour.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts